Hope you all are well.
These days when we feel so exhausted from extreme heat and our skin is first to suffer.
Sun can be your friend and good for overall health if you use a good sun-block during non-peak hours ( before 11am or after 4pm for 1 hour or less). This is because there are many associated problems with skin damage due to prolonged sun exposure, including photo-damage (pigmentation), dehydration, broken capillaries, wrinkles, sagging skin and others.
To repair heat and sun damage and revitalize and rejuvenate your skin I’d advise you to get the New Face facial.
It uses two amazing machines.
1. Already widely liked by many of you is Light therapy to repair broken capillaries, lighten hyper-pigmentation, stimulate collagen and elastin production and improve your own regenerating, metabolic and healing body system.
2. New Microcurrent therapy, which is another FDA approved device, that uses low-level relaxing and soothing current to stimulate and reeducate your facial muscles and enhance the efficacy of the skincare ingredients.
• Lifted and toned face
• Tighter skin
• Defined cheekbones, contoured jaw
• Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduction of edema/puffiness
• Lifted brow and wider eyes
• Smaller pores
• Reduction of redness
• Clearer, more hydrated skin
• Overall more youthful appearance
This 50 min Facial includes face cleansing, exfoliation, extraction (if needed), serums with liposome delivery system, 10 min Light Therapy, 10 min Microcurrent Therapy, masque selected for your skin type and needs, skin and
Regular price is $150.
Here is my the August Special
20% OFF New Face facial, which will save you $30.
Love and hope you are going to take advantage of this offer, which expires August 24th.