I hope that you and your family had lots of summer outdoor activities which is great for the body, charging it with vitamin D. But the biggest organ of your body -skin- gets stressed out and needs every day care with appropriate skin products like hydrating cream, exfoliating scrub, protecting sun block together with consumption lots of water (half of your weight in oz) and right supplements and food, filled with vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants.
Thinking of you and your skin needs I prepared my Hydrating and Relaxing treatment for face and back.
First part of this treatment is a relaxing and hydrating back treatment (30 min) combining application of smoothing and softening skin Pumpkin fruit enzyme scrub, massage with Pomegranate Nourishing massage soufflé, followed by hydrating and re-energizing Seaweed mask.
Second part of this treatment is a revitalizing and hydrating Balancing facial (45 min) with application of rejuvenating Papaya enzyme scrub; massage of face, neck and décolleté with Jojoba and Apricot softening and hydrating oils, followed by seaweed based nourishing, hydrating and revitalizing Balancing mask.
After this treatment your body and mind are relaxed and reenergized, your skin is hydrated and happily glowing.
The price of this treatment is $150 (1 hour, 15 min).
My September, 2016 Hydrating and Relaxing special is:
Book Hydrating and Relaxing treatment for face and back
And get Free
Nourishing and brightening Eye hydrating treatment ($20) to improve the area around your eyes
Plus get 20% discount on the following products to maintain the health of your skin:
- Intensive hydrating cream for face, neck and décolleté from Klapp (regular price $100)
- Hydrating anti puffiness eye cream (regular price $50)
- Rejuvenating body lotion from Image (regular price $35)
This Special starts on 09/13/16 and will end on 09/30/16
In this intense heat of the summer, moisture is released from the skin at very high rate to cool your body. This moisture loss increases if you regularly engaged in sports or outdoor activity and take showers more often to remove sweat and oil buildup. If the moisture is not replaced both internally and externally, the skin may appear dull over time and become susceptible to impaired natural barrier functions leading to skin inflammations, dehydration and breakouts. To maintain sufficient moisture, it is critical to increase water intake during the summer, as well as maintain regular hydrating skin care products for day and night. And do not forget sunscreen with an SPF at least 30 and sun avoidance between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PMpm, the pick time for ultraviolet B (UVB) rays, while UVA rays remain constant throughout the year, causing both skin damage and aging.
To keep your skin hydrated, healthy and happy I’ve prepared for you my Beach Facial
to experience sun-soaked soothing and softening Coconut/ Papaya Enzyme scrub followed by relaxing Pear and Green Apple massage soufflé. Super hydrating Seaweed Mask and refreshing and energizing Strawberry Ice Cream Mask will leave your skin happy & glowing.
10 min Red & Infrared LED therapy included in this treatment, helps to boost and enhance effect of listed below its main ingredients:
- The small structure of coconut in this Enzyme scrub allows for easy absorption through the skin giving it a soft, smooth texture. Papaya is an excellent natural enzyme to digest and dissolve dead skin cells. This scrub is ideal for dry, rough, stressed and wrinkled skin.
- Pear and green apple in massage soufflé infuse the skin with vitamins, fruit flavonoids and antioxidants to neutralize free radicals damage from expose to sun and pollution;
- Seaweed Mask has lipids, protein, minerals and vitamins which easy absorb to moisturize and nourish the skin. The benefits of seaweed to the skin include re-balancing and regenerating, nourishing, hydrating, detoxifying and cell oxygenating. Chamomile and Aloe Leaf extract in the mask soothes and heals irritated and sensitive skin.
- Strawberry and Spearmint as antiseptic, astringent and tonifying ingredients in Srawberry Ice Cream Mask help to decongest and tone stressed out skin leaving it perfectly clean, refreshed and energized.
This facial is perfect for any skin type during this hot and exhausting summer.
Regular price for my new exotic Beach Facial is $105 (50min).
July Specials, 2014 is
Book appt. for Beach Facial and to complete your glowing look get
Brow waxing ($20)
Brow tinting ($15)
Hurry up and take advantage of this special (with $35 savings) which expires July, 31.