When spring comes we always see refreshing colorful clothing, why not prepare your skin to accommodate it and have a glowing, sexy & healthy look all together.
To achieve it I prepared this time flexible rejuvenating special just for you. It gives you two options to choose from:
1. April special option 1. is 20% Off Microderm&Chemical treatment (with $200 regular price) plus 20% off regular price of one retailed product.plus
This option is for those of you who are willing to peel off (before it is too hot) your winter stressed and tiered skin for new energized and younger feeling and looking skin with customized chemical solutions. During this treatment I am layering three different types of exfoliating methods: mechanical, enzyme and chemical which will result in more dramatic changes but with possible down time up to 3 days. To read more about what it does and how it works go to “How to make our skin young“.
2. For those who doesn’t have down time because of being busy with business or social plans but still want immediate visible result with much tighter, toned and firmer skin all over face, neck and décolleté I would highly recommend my new Dermal Micro Needling. DMN also known as collagen induction therapy (CIT), involves pricking the skin multiple times using a specially designed device with needles to create thousands of micro channels to allow greater penetration of essential nutrients to the skin, thus optimizing cell function. In addition it induces skin regeneration (stimulating collagen and elastin production) via the wound healing process. Unlike another collagen boosting procedures like deep or aggressive chemical peel and laser skin resurfacing, DMN treatment keeps your epidermis (skin protection barrier) intact! While the channels in the epidermis have closed within hours a new collagen structure starts to form in the dermis under a protective shield, which makes it no down time procedure with great corrective result. To read more about what it does and how it works go to “Dermal Micro Needling“.
April special option 2 is
Book DMN for face only ($155 with Microdermabration included)
and get Free
DMN for the neck and decollette
get 10% off regular price of one retailed product.
My April special is flexible to choose from any of 2 amazing options to make your skin happy!
I want to tell you about what is becoming more and more popular a collagen boosting alternative Dermal Micro Needling (DMA).
New technology and products come out every day, that are promising secrets to the fountain of youth. It becomes so difficult to choose the right one that meets your expectations. True anti-aging treatments must stimulate collagen and elastin production, which is what, makes your skin look plump, smooth and young looking and feeling again.
You know, I love my wide variety of chemical peels (deep or aggressive and not aggressive) with microdermabrasion that are great treatments for collagen stimulation to reverse signs of aging and I still greatly rely on them. But I read recently Dr. Lance Setterfield’s book about the science behind skin rejuvenation technique called Dermal Micro Needling (DMN), and also attended DMN training and it opened my mind to another healthy and safe collagen boosting alternative.
DMN also known as collagen induction therapy (CIT), involves pricking the skin multiple times using a specially designed device with needles to create thousands of micro channels to allow greater penetration of topical solutions and to induce regeneration via the wound healing process. Unlike another collagen boosting procedures like deep or aggressive chemical peel and laser skin resurfacing, DMN treatment keeps your epidermis (skin protection barrier) intact! While the channels in the epidermis have closed within hours a new collagen structure starts to form in the dermis under a protective shield, which minimize down time, this eliminates the risk and the negative side effects of a more aggressive procedure like deep chemical and laser resurfacing or fraxel.
During DMN treatment you will feel a little pressure and slight prickling with mild pinking or redness and sensitivity in the treated area which can lasts between 1 to 24 hours. To protect and soothe the skin occlusive healing cream or ointments are recommended for the first 24 to 48 hours as home care regime. Mineral makeup and sunscreen may be used on the treated area next day after procedure, although just keeping the skin moist often looks better and encourages faster healing.
DMN is a safe collagen boosting treatment that can reduce and improve the following conditions:
- Increase penetration of active product ingredients into the skin (80% more)
- Promotes thickening of fine skin (increase in collagen deposition more than 200%)
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles (especially the forehead, nasolabial lines and wrinkles around the mouth)
- Tighten and restore elasticity
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Helps reduce pigmentation marks
Number of treatments you need depends on age and skin condition. For more moderate common skin condition, anywhere between three and eight treatments with four weeks intervals is required. The results are evident after the very first treatment from the skin texture and its appearance as a smooth, tight, firm, even toned, glowing and younger looking skin.
Starting November the DMN treatment will be available as one of my services.