As you know the COVID-19 shut down
has been a big challenge for all of us, but now I am excited to let you know that
the governor of Texas has announce that salons will be allowed to resume
activity May 8th.
At that time I will be working to prepare my room along with detail cleaning and disinfecting. So then I will be ready for when Phenix salon will allow clients back in on May 11th.
So I am now booking appointments starting May 11th and forward. Please text me your request and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Before you book an appointment, it is serious for everyone’s safety to let me know if you have any health issues such as the following:
fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, difficulty breathing.
Also due to new guidelines please read the following (till things get back to normal) requested from Governor of Texas & Phenix Salons.
- The salon door will be locked; no one can wait for their appointment inside the salon.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment and please remain in your car and text me that you have arrived.
- I will call you when I am ready to open the salon door for you to come inside.
- You are required to wear a protective mask to come inside the building, it is important that you bring one please.
- I have hand sanitizer that I will ask you to use when you enter the salon, and a touch-less temperature of your forehead will be taken. If it is 100 degrees or above, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
I wish you to stay healthy, strong and positive.